Wednesday, October 7, 2020

10mm Carthaginian Army Camp for To The Strongest

I attended one of the 2018 HMGS conventions with my buddies Bill and CreepinDuff. Bill and Duff had played in a game of To The Strongest (TTS) earlier on Friday morning while I watched. We were all impressed with the game and eager to start a project together. As luck would have it, Duff found a huge lot of 10mm Punic Wars figures and we purchased it for a very good price. There was enough lead for Duff and I to split up and each have a decent pair of Roman and Carthaginian armies. The figures were almost all Old Glory with some Pendraken and Magister Militum odds and ends. Being the lead addict that I am, I added several more additions to round out my armies.

Below, you will find my Carthaginian Army Camp. Its a true polygot affair - Pendraken tent and pack horses, Magister Militum elephant and general at table and Old Glory hornist and standard bearer. The base is slightly smaller than a grid square on my TTS game mat. I intentionally wanted a sparse camp and am fairly happy with the results.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment